For our Veterans we offer VA loan programs.
- VA loans can be used for Purchases or Refinancing.
- VA loans require no down payment towards the purchase price.
- VA loans don't charge any type of monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance).
- VA loans have no prepayment penalty. Loan can be paid off at anytime without paying a penalty.
- VA loans offer fixed rates and ARM's (Adjustable Rate Mortgages).
- Reservist and National Guard clients are also eligible to look into getting a VA loan.
- Spouses for deceased Veterans may also be eligible for VA loans.
- If you had a VA loan previously you may still qualify for a VA loan now. We would need to pull the Certificate of Eligibility form for our client to determine if client is eligible for a VA loan.
- VA allows middle credit scores as low as 600.
- VA allows borrowers to get financed that have had a chapter 7 bankruptcy that has discharged 2yrs ago or older.
- VA allows borrowers to get financed that have had a chapter 13 bankruptcy that has discharged 1 day provided there were 12 months of on time payments made in the chapter 13.
- VA allows borrowers to get financed that have had either a short sale or foreclosure that is 2 yrs old or older.
**If your credit score is lower than required for this program check out our credit rescore program where we may be able to raise your credit score within a few business days.